Unlimited learning possibilities. With Pro.
As digitalisation of education accelerates to enable impactful, interactive collaboration, Flip Pro gives educators the tools needed to deliver a new, advanced level of learning. With versatile connectivity, intelligent software and intuitive features, Flip Pro introduces the future of education.
Better interaction with best in-class multi-touch
Fast & multi-touch
Flip Pro delivers industry-best latency at just 26ms*, with prediction logic applied to ensure a realistic, smooth drawing experience with 2,048 point of thickness built directly into the display to unlock creativity. Plus, Flip Pro enables multi-touch for up to 20 people for enhanced interactivity.
* When using single touch.
Bring ideas to life in an instant
Intuitive writing & drawing
Ideas are brought to life instantly on Flip Pro with pen and brush mode that provides a real-world writing experience, while flexible erasing requires just a swipe of your finger or palm. The quick tool and palette menu ensure creativity flows and toggle button easily enables a new note layer UI.
Stay connected from any source
Flip Pro provides multiple connectivity options, including USB, HDMI and DP. Educators can easily connect any device to access content and display information on a larger screen, as well as connect to any network and other devices through LAN port and wireless screen-mirroring.
One single port for three functions
3-in-1 USB-C port
Connectivity is enhanced with 3-in-1 USB-C connectivity, enabling screen mirroring, touch control and external device charging (max. 15W). Educators can simply connect to the USB Type-C port, allowing them to deliver interactive and engaging lessons without any hassle.
Share with AirPlay 2
Flip Pro is integrated with AirPlay 2, allowing educators and students to present on the big screen, increasing visibility and engagement in larger spaces. Creating a wireless dual display setup ensures no student misses out on important information for more collaborative interactions.
Images & on-screen contents are simulated and for illustration purpose only.
Smart, wireless sharing from multiple devices
With SmartView+, up to 50 devices can be simultaneously connected to the interactive display wirelessly, in addition to enabling multi-view on up to four screens. This cable-less screen sharing functionality is ideal for larger meeting rooms as well as digitised classrooms.
Access whatever you need, from anywhere
With Workspace secured by Knox, Flip Pro enables users to easily access remote PC, network drive and other third-party applications* such as Office 365, VMWare, Boxlight MimioConnect. This ensures efficiency from any location and an uninterrupted workflow for educators and students.
Optimise lesson planning with embedded learning solution
Flip Pro offers the MimioConnect app*, an online blended learning platform, providing an extensive catalog of versatile learning content available via Workspace. Samsung’s partnership with leading US education solutions delivers innovative education software directly.
Collaborate with ease over video conferencing
Video call applications
Simple, seamless video conferencing* is supported on Flip Pro based on the WebRTC (Real Time Communication) API, without the need for additional solution compatibility. Apps such as Google Duo will be available to users with just a touch for easy, efficient collaboration.
Keep informed with remote management solution
Remote content push
Using Samsung’s MagicINFO Remote Management* solution, Flip Pro offers new functionality that pushes content, alerts and warnings from the school information system to the display. This notifies teachers and students of important updates by pushing them directly to Flip displays in every classroom.
Carefully designed for various use
Flip Pro 55” offers increased working space in front of the display and convenient ways to position and store. Its enhanced, hinge assembly structure enables easy setup and efficient stocking.
Clean screen and minimised damage risk
Protective screen technology
Samsung Flip Pro delivers peace of mind with a built-in Antimicrobial Coating* which inhibits microbial growth. Plus, the Flip’s display is wrapped in a proprietary shatterproof film, ensuring the screen stays intact in the event of a break.
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Panel Type VA
- Resolution 3,840 x 2,160
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.315 x 0.315
- Brightness (Typ) 350cd/m2 (w/o glass), 220cd/m2 (w/glass)
- Contrast Ratio 4,000:1 (without glass)
- Viewing Angle (H / V) 178 / 178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Color Gamut 72%
- Glass Haze 2% (without glass)
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 khz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 594 Mhz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 Khz
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) N/A
- Operation Time Support 16 / 7
- HDMI In 2
- DP In 1
- DVI In N/A
- Version of HDMI 2
- Version of DP 1.2
- Version of HDCP 2.2
- Tuner In N/A
- USB 1 (Rear), 3 (with optional front tray, Internal 1, External 1, USB-C 1)
- IR In N/A
- HDBaseT In N/A
- Audio In N/A
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video Out N/A
- Power Out N/A
- RS232 In Yes
- RS232 Out N/A
- RJ45 In Yes
- RJ45 Out N/A
- WiFi Yes
- 3G Dongle N/A
- Bluetooth ® Yes
- Power Supply AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) N/A
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 154 W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (W x H x D) 1,297.4 x 768.2 x 59.9 mm
- Package Dimension (W x H x D) 1,464 x 915 x 190 mm
- Set Weight 28.6 kg
- Package Weight 35.9 kg
- Temperature 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%, non-condensing
- VESA Mount 400 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 26.2
- Frame Material Plastic
- Touch Yes
- Mount Yes (Model Name : WMN-4277SF)
- Stand Yes (Model Name : STN-WM55R)
- OS Version Tizen 6.5
- Flash Memory Size 32GB
- Energy Efficiency Class N/A
- Touch Technology IR
Certification and Compliance
- EMC Class A FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B KCC/EK (Korea) Tuner : KN32 / KN35 Tunerless : KN32 / KN35 CE (Europe) EN55032 : 2012 or 2015 EN55024:2010 or EN 55035:2017 VCCI (Japan) VCCI CISPR32:2016 CCC(China) GB/T9254-2008 GB17625.1-2012 BSMI (Taiwan) CNS13438 ( ITE EMI ) CNS14336-1 ( ITE Safety ) CNS15663 (RoHS) C-Tick (Australia) AS/NZS CISPR32:2015 GOST(Russia/CIS) ROCT CISPR 24-2013 ROCT CISPR 22:2005
- Safety CB (Europe) : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011PSB (Singapore ) : PSB+IEC60950-1NOM (Mexico ) : NOM-001-SCFI-1993IRAM (Argentina ) : IRAM+IEC60950-1SASO (Saudi Arabia ) : SASO+IEC60950-1BIS(India) : IEC60950-1 / IS13252NOM(Mexico) : Tuner : NOM-001-SCFI-1993 Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998KC(Korea) : K 60950-1EAC(Russia) : EAC+IEC60950-1INMETRO(Brazil) : INMETRO+IEC60950-1BSMI(Taiwan) : BSMI+IEC60950-1RCM(Australia) : IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1UL(USA) : cUL60950
Samsung WMB Series DatasheetDownload