Always-on, space-saving solution with extreme-narrow bezels
An immersive and dependable viewing experience, 24/7 with Samsung’s VMB-U series. The display’s slim depth and 500 nit brightness ensures highly visible images and legible messages in a wide range of locations from shopping malls to lobbies, meeting rooms, control rooms and more.
Transform any space with high impact visuals
The slender 69.9mm cabinet depth* design provides flexibility for installation. The ultra-narrow 3.5mm bezel-to-bezel width creates seamless pictures, opening endless possibilities for designing a captivating visual experience.
View content from any angle
Wide viewing angles mean content is easily visible even if viewers aren’t standing directly in front of the display. Audiences can get clear details and vivid colours regardless of where the screen is located.
Vibrant images in any light
Non-glare panels evenly distribute light across the screen to maintain vibrant and accurate content. Combined with a high contrast ratio and 24/7 operation, visuals are vivid and eye-catching any time of the day or night.
Samsung’s powerful picture enhancement technology ensures all content is vibrant and clear. With Picture Enhancer mode, colour saturation and contrast are improved by adjusting the gamma curve. Using Black Equalizer mode, details are easier to see.
Comprehensive calibration to fit your needs
Multi-step factory tuning provides uniform brightness and colour. Users can also fine-tune advanced settings with free powerful Colour Expert Pro software. For quick and simple calibration, Colour Expert Pro Mobile enables white balance adjustments for displays up to 5×5 using a mobile camera.
Advanced presentation, simplified operation
Utilising daisy chain design through DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI ports enables the display to present UHD content on multiple screens without an external graphic card. Samsung’s UHD Signage Player Box streamlines functionality by combining the media player and content management software.
Durable and user-friendly design
Durable and user-friendly design. IP5x certified, the VMB-U series is dust-resistant and able to withstand a range of environmental conditions. An embedded, centrally located infrared receiver (IR) allows for easier and more flexible user control to the display.
Rigorous testing, robust protection
VMB-U series is delivered in specialised packaging that has passed a rigorous 4-step test to meet ISTA* standards, ensuring the display is protected from any potential damage during transit. Giving you a peace of mind while the displays are being delivered.
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Panel Type IPS
- Resolution 1,920 x 1,080
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.63 x 0.63
- Brightness (Typ) MAX 500 nit
- Contrast Ratio 1,200:1
- Viewing Angle (H / V) 178 / 178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Color Gamut 72%
- Glass Haze 25%
- H-Scanning Frequency 62.7 ~ 72.3kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 82 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 57 ~ 63Hz
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) 45,000:1
- Operation Time Support 24 / 7
- HDMI In 2
- DP In 1
- DVI In Yes
- Version of HDMI 2
- Version of DP 1.2
- Version of HDCP 2.2
- Tuner In N/A
- USB 1
- IR In Yes
- HDBaseT In N/A
- Audio In Yes
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video Out Yes
- Power Out No
- RS232 In Yes
- RS232 Out Stereo Mini Jack
- RJ45 In Yes
- RJ45 Out N/A
- WiFi N/A
- 3G Dongle N/A
- Bluetooth ® N/A
- Power Supply AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) N/A
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 220 W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (W x H x D) 1,213.5 x 684.3 x 73.1 mm
- Package Dimension (W x H x D) 1,398 x 844 x 257 mm
- Set Weight 21.2 kg
- Package Weight 28.8 kg
- Temperature 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Humidity 10 ~ 90%
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 2.25 mm (U/L), 1.25 mm (R/B)
- Frame Material Glossy
- Mount Yes
- Stand No
- OS Version N/A
- Flash Memory Size N/A
- Energy Efficiency Class N/A
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class ACE (Europe) : EN55032 : 2012 or 2015 EN55024:2010 or EN 55035:2017VCCI (Japan) : VCCI CISPR32:2016 Class BKCC/EK (Korea) : Tuner : KN13 / KN20Tunerless : KN22 / KN24BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 ( ITE EMI ) Class A / CNS14336-1 ( ITE Safety ) / CNS15663 (RoHS)C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS CISPR32:2015CCC(China) :GB/T9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012GOST(Russia/CIS) : ROCT CISPR 24-2013/ROCT CISPR 22:2005
- Safety CB (Europe) : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011PSB (Singapore ) : PSB+IEC60950-1NOM (Mexico ) : Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998IRAM (Argentina ) : IRAM+IEC60950-1SASO (Saudi Arabia ) : SASO+IEC60950-1BIS(India) : IEC60950-1 / IS13252KC(Korea) : K 60950-1EAC(Russia) : EAC+IEC60950-1INMETRO(Brazil) : INMETRO+IEC60950-1BSMI(Taiwan) : BSMI+IEC60950-1RCM(Australia) : IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1UL(USA) : cUL60950-1 CSA (Canada) : cULTUV (Germany) : CENEMKO (Norway) : CE