0.44mm Even Bezel Video Wall
* All images in this web page are for illustrative purposes only.
Groundbreaking 0.44mm Even Bezel
The unprecedented razor-thin bezel – 0.44 mm EVEN BEZEL and 0.88 mm BEZEL TO BEZEL – which has been verified by Nemko*, makes content look like the actual original image by depicting a subject perfectly true to form, without any distortions. Seamlessly assembled on a large video wall screen, the VSM5J series will provide an even more immersive experience to viewers.
Higher Viewing Angle
Large screens are usually positioned higher than human-eye level, making uniform picture quality essential for video walls. The viewing angle of the VSH7J series is high enough to display vivid colors throughout the screen with no distortion.
* Results based on in-house testing. Actual test results may differ depending on environment and measuring equipment.
Wide Viewing Angle
It is well known that LG IPS panel technology enables better control of liquid crystals, which in turn allows the screen to be viewed from virtually any angle. Because of this, the VSH7J series captures the attention of and captivates more viewers with lifelike colors, regardless of their viewing position.
Uniform Color Expression
Poor uniformity around bezel boundaries can give the corners a darker appearance, which doesn’t look good on a large screen. However, the VSH7J series has enhanced uniformity, even within the four corners of the display, to deliver vivid and consistent color throughout the screen.
* Uniformity among 13 points of the screen. Results based on in-house testing. Actual test results may differ depending on environment and measuring equipment.
Image Gap Reduction
The VSH7J series includes an image improvement algorithm that can reduce image gaps among tiled displays when playing back videos. Objects located on the bezel boundaries are adjusted for a seamless viewing experience.
* The “55SVH7F series” refers to displays which do not include an image improvement algorithm.
* Depending on the user, the difference in color can be felt after smart calibration. In this case, adjusting the color manually is recommended.
Clear View with Non-glare Panel
Viewers can be annoyed by unnecessary light reflection when watching a screen under bright conditions. The VSH7J series has resolved such inconveniences by increasing the level of haze to 28%, which enhanced visibility and text readability.
High Performance and Great Scalability
Thanks to its built-in SoC and webOS smart signage platform, the VSH7J series can execute several tasks at once while providing smooth content playback without the need for a media player. As webOS supports HTML5 as a web-based platform and offers SDK (Software Development Kit), it is even easier for SIs to build and optimize their web apps.
Flexible Content Creation
Four different videos can be played simultaneously via web apps, and various animation effects, such as scaling or rotating, are added to content using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) transition effects. Real-time streaming* is also available, providing the flexibility to organize and diversify content free from capacity limits.
* Supported protocols : RTSP, RTP, HLS, UDP Multicast
Intuitive Menu Structure
The menu structure has been optimized for commercial use. It simplifies approach flows and groups similar functions together, adopting a more intuitive GUI for ease of use. This way, users can avoid having to do trial-and-error when exploring desired functions and managing displays.
Dedicated GUI for Portrait Orientation
The conventional GUI (Graphic User Interface) was designed based on landscape-oriented consumer TV usage, so OSD (On Screen Display) wasn’t well-suited for screens in portrait mode. The OSD of the VSH7J series, however, consists of a long range menu with bigger font sizes and a 9:16 ratio, creating a comfortable and efficient business environment.
Daisy Chain Capability
A LAN daisy chain allows you to control and monitor video walls and even update their firmwares at once. Also, through UHD daisy chain using HDMI and DisplayPort, you can easily set up a UHD video wall without the need of DisplayPort MST or Matrox graphics card.
Real-Time LG ConnectedCare
Maintenance is easy and fast with the optional LG ConnectedCare* service, a cloud service solution provided by LG. It remotely manages the status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, enabling the stable operation of clients’ businesses.
* LG ConnectedCare is the brand name of LG Signage365Care Service. The availability differs by region.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Screen Size 55"
- Panel Technology IPS
- Aspect Ratio 16 : 9
- Native Resolution 1,920 X 1,080 (FHD)
- Brightness (Typ.) 700 nit
- Contrast Ratio 1,100:1
- Viewing Angle (H x V) 178 x 178
- Response Time 8 ms (G to G)
- Surface Treatment (Haze) 28%
- Operation Hours (Hours / Days) 24 / 7
- Portrait / Landscape Yes / Yes
- Bezel Color Black
- Bezel Width Even bezel : 0.44mm
- Weight (Head) 16.8 Kg
- Packed Weight 23.6 Kg
- Monitor Dimension (W x H x D) 1,210.51 x 681.22 x 86.5 mm
- Carton Dimensions (W × H × D) 1,353 x 855 x 263mm (Box outer size)
- Handle Yes
- VESA™ Standard Mount Interface 600 x 400
- Operation Temperature 0 °C to 40 °C
- Operation Humidity 10% to 80%
- Power Supply AC 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
- Power Type Built-In Power
- Typ. / Max. 220 W / 260 W
- Smart Energy Saving 110 W
- BTU (British Thermal Unit) 751 BTU / Hr (Typ.), 887 BTU / Hr (Max.)
- SafetyCB / NRTL
- EMCFCC Class "B" / CE / KC
- ErP Yes (EU Only)
- SuperSign CMSYes
- SuperSign Control / Control+Yes
- SuperSign WBYes
- SuperSign Media EditorYes
- LG ConnectedCareYes
- Input HDMI (2, HDCP2.2), DP (HDCP2.2), DVI-D (HDCP1.4), Audio, USB2.0 Type A(1)
- Output DP (Input : HDMI / DVI / DP), Audio
- External Control RS232C In / Out, RJ45 In / Out, IR In
- Basic Remote Controller(include battery 2ea), Power Cord, RS232C cable, Lan calbe, DP cable, IR Receiver, Guide Bracket, Screws, Manual
- Optional OPS Kit (KT-OPSF)