LG 55VH7J-H 55” FHD Slim Bezel Video Wall l 700 nits
- Brightness(Typ.) : 700 nit
- Bezel : 1.74 mm (Panel Bezel to Panel Bezel), 1.3 mm (T/L), 0.44 mm (B/R)
- Depth : 86.9 mm
- Interface : HDMI / DP/ DVI-D / USB / RS232C / RJ45 / Audio / IR
Choose your size
- Delivery in 2-4 working days
- 3 years warranty
* All images in this web page are for illustrative purposes only.
Seamless Large Screens with Extreme-Narrow Bezel
* The 1.74mm BtoB (Panel Bezel to Panel Bezel) have been verified by Nemko, a global institution that tests and certifies electrical equipment.
Image Gap Reduction
* The “LG Conventional” refers to displays which do not include an image improvement algorithm.
** The image shown above are for illustration purposes only.
Higher Viewing Angle
Large screens are usually positioned higher than human-eye level. Wide half luminance angle (40˚) enables effective picture quality for video walls. The viewing angle of the VH7J-H is high enough to display vivid colors throughout the screen without any color distortion.
* Results based on in-house testing. Actual test results may differ depending on environment and measuring equipment.
Wider Viewing Angle
LG IPS panel technology enables stable and smooth control of liquid crystals, and allows the screen to be viewed from virtually any angle. Therefore, the VH7J-H captivates the attention of more viewers with lifelike colors, regardless of their viewing position.
Easy Color Adjustment
Depending on the content, the color temperature of the display can be easily adjusted in increments of 100K using a remote control.
Simple White Balance Adjustment
In conventional video walls, white balance was adjustable only in “full-white” mode, but the VH7J-H allows you to modify each value of grey scale to achieve more detailed and precise white balance adjustment.
High Performance and Great Scalability
Thanks to its built-in SoC and webOS smart signage platform, the VH7J-H can execute several tasks at once while providing smooth content playback without the need for a media player. As webOS supports HTML5 as a web-based platform and offers SDK (Software Development Kit), it is even easier for SIs to build and optimize their web apps.
Flexible Content Creation
Four different videos can be played simultaneously via web apps, and various animation effects, such as scaling or rotating, are added to content using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) transition effects. Real-time streaming is also available, providing the flexibility to organize and diversify content free from capacity limits.
* Supported protocols : RTSP, RTP, HLS, UDP Multicast
Intuitive Menu Structure
The menu structure has been optimized for commercial use. It simplifies approach flows and groups similar functions together, adopting a more intuitive GUI for ease of use. This way, users can avoid having to do trial-and-error when exploring desired functions and managing displays.
Dedicated GUI for Portrait Orientation
The conventional GUI (Graphic User Interface) was designed based on landscape-oriented consumer TV usage, so OSD (On Screen Display) wasn’t well-suited for screens in portrait mode. The OSD of the VH7J-H, however, consists of a long range menu with bigger font sizes and a 9:16 ratio, creating a comfortable and efficient business environment.
* Actual images (Signage display) available may differ from the example images shown
EMC Class B Certified
The VH7J-H is certified as EMC Class B, which requires electronic equipment made for use in residential environments as well as commercial, industrial, or business environments. Therefore, it is suitable for up-close uses such as corporate meeting rooms, board rooms, etc.
Real-Time LG ConnectedCare
Maintenance is easy and fast with the optional LG ConnectedCare* service, a cloud service solution provided by LG. It remotely manages the status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, enabling the stable operation of clients’ businesses.
* LG ConnectedCare is the brand name of LG Signage365Care Service. The availability differs by region.
Daisy Chain Capability
A LAN daisy chain allows you to control and monitor video walls and even update their firmwares at once. Also, through UHD daisy chain using HDMI and DisplayPort, you can easily set up a UHD video wall without the need of DisplayPort MST.
IP5x Certified Design
The IP5x Dust-Proof Certification ensures that the product is protected from dust, eliminating the risk of performance degradation.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Screen Size 55"
- Panel Technology IPS
- Aspect Ratio 16 : 9
- Native Resolution 1,920 X 1,080 (FHD)
- Refresh Rate 60Hz
- Brightness 700 nit
- Contrast Ratio 1,000:1
- Dynamic CR 500,000 : 1
- Color Gamut NTSC 72%
- Viewing Angle (H x V) 178 x 178
- Color Depth 10 bit, 1.07 Billion colors
- Response Time 8 ms (G to G)
- Surface Treatment (Haze) 28%
- Life Time (Typ.) 60,000 Hrs
- Life Time (Min) 50,000 Hrs
- Operation Hours (Hours / Days) 24 / 7
- Portrait / Landscape Yes / Yes
- Bezel Color Black
Bezel Width B2B : 1.74 mm (Panel Bezel to Panel Bezel), 1.3 mm (T / L), 0.44 mm (B / R)
A2A : 2.49mm (Active area to Active area), 1.75mm(T/L), 0.74mm(B/R)
- Weight (Head) 18.8 Kg
- Packed Weight 31.0 Kg (when individual pallet applied)
- Monitor Dimension (W x H x D) 1,212.2 × 683.0 × 86.9 mm
- Carton Dimensions (W × H × D) 1,353 x 855 x 263 mm (Box outer size)
- Handle Yes
- VESA™ Standard Mount Interface 600 x 400
- HW Internal Memory 8 GB, Sensor (Temperature Sensor, BLU Sensor, Acceleration (Gyro) Sensor), Local Key Operation
- SW webOS 4.1, Embedded CMS (Local Contents Scheduling, Group Manager), USB Plug & Play, Fail Over, Background Image (No Signal Image), Sync Mode (RS-232C Sync, Local Network Sync), Video Tag (4), Play via URL, Rotation (Screen Rotation, External Input Rotation), Gapless Playback, Tile Mode Setting (Max. 15 × 15), Setting Data Cloning, SNMP, ISM Method, Auto Set ID, Status Mailing, Control Manager, 3rd Party Compatibility (Crestron Connected®2)), Power (Smart Energy Saving, PM Mode, Wake on LAN, Network Ready), HDMI-CEC3), SI Server Setting, webRTC, Pro:Idiom, W/B Setting by Grey Scale, Scan Inversion
- Operation Temperature 0 °C to 40 °C
- Operation Humidity 10% to 80%
- Power Supply AC 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
- Power Type Built-In Power
- Typ. 210 W
- Max. 250 W
- Smart Energy Saving 110 W
- DPM 0.5 W
- Power off 0.5 W
- BTU (British Thermal Unit) 717 BTU / Hr (Typ.), 853 BTU / Hr (Max.)
- SafetyCB / NRTL
- EMCFCC Class "B" / CE / KC
- ErP Yes (EU Only)
Media Player Compatibility
- OPS type compatible Yes (Piggyback)
- SuperSign CMSYes
- SuperSign Control / Control+Yes
- SuperSign WBYes
- SuperSign Media EditorYes
- LG ConnectedCareYes
- Input HDMI 2 (HDCP 2.2), DP (HDCP 2.2), DVI-D (HDCP 1.4), Audio In, RS-232C In, RJ45 (LAN), IR In, USB 2.0 Type A
- Output DP Out (Input : HDMI / DVI / DP), Audio Out, RS-232C Out, RJ45 (LAN)
- Basic Remote Controller(include battery 2ea), Power Cord, RS232C cable, Lan calbe, DP cable, IR Receiver, Guide Bracket, Screws, Manual
- Optional OPS Kit (KT-OPSF)
- IP Rating IP5X tested