The next generation of QLED for business, in 8K
Precise dimming to enhance every detail
Quantum Matrix Technology Pro
Backlight dimming technology controls the proprietary Quantum Mini LEDs with optimum precision. Every detail is displayed on Neo QLED 8K Signage, from the darkest blacks to the purest whites, with 12-bit (4,096 levels) contrast levels and Local Brightness Booster to enhance any content.
Optimised 8K viewing experience
Neo Quantum Processor 8K
Neo QLED 8K utilises an advanced multi-intelligent processor that learns scene by scene using data generated from 16 neural networks instead of one. AI upscaling* technology creates an optimised viewing experience and enhances every visual detail of your 8K content.
Crystal clarity with 33 million pixels
Real 8K Resolution
Experience groundbreaking, super-high resolution, four times higher than 4K UHD content and 16 times higher than FHD with Samsung’s Neo QLED 8K*. With more than 33 million pixels, every frame is showcased with optimal clarity, producing spectacular visuals that enhance any business setting.
* Real 8K Resolution is defined as having 7,680 x 4,320 pixels. Native 8K content based on current 8K streaming, connectivity and decoding standard. Future and certain party standards may require additional device or adapter sold separately.
AI-powered image enhancement
8K AI Upscaling
AI-powered machine learning utilises deep learning algorithms to analyse data from millions of images to reduce noise and refine details. The Neo Quantum Processor 8K*, built into Neo QLED Signage, delivers clearer pictures and ensures a memorable viewing experience.
* Viewing experience may vary according to types of content and format. ‘8K AI Upscaling’ may not apply to PC connection and Game Mode.
A billion, brilliant colours
100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
Minimise distractions for increased engagement
Superior accuracy in every scene
Quantum HDR 32x
Samsung Neo QLED 8K perfectly optimises every scene with Quantum HDR 32X*, offering superior accuracy for rich, refined visuals. The dynamic HDR10+ tone mapping shifts colour and contrast, allowing viewers to appreciate even minor details, bringing business content to life in total clarity.
* The range of Quantum HDR luminance is based on internal testing standards and subject to change according to viewing conditions or specifications.
Clear view from any angle
Ultra Viewing Angle
A perfect fit for your business
Infinity One Design
Create engaging customer experiences that effortlessly blend digital and physical environments. With our slim bezels, the Infinity One Design naturally complements any business space.
Flexible installations for custom designs
Samsung Neo QLED 8K Signage can be mounted flush to the wall or installed vertically using the new pivot functionality. Along with a slim, simple bezel design, Neo QLED 8K will enhance any business environment, complementing aesthetics while optimising the space for efficiency.
Attachable Slim One Connect
Attachable One Connect minimises cable clutter regardless of the installation type and surrounding environment. With streamlined connectivity, Neo QLED 8K ensures a clutter-free customer environment while delivering an efficient solution that performs for your business.
Real-time picture refinement
Adaptive Picture Mode
Neo QLED 8K offers Adaptive Picture Mode, which optimises content brightness and provides the best picture quality possible based on the surrounding lighting conditions. Real-time refinement provides uniform picture quality regardless of changes in the light for bold, vibrant visuals.
Content as it was intended
Featuring built-in Director Mode, Samsung Neo QLED 8K allows users to minimise post-processing to bring the images displayed closer to the way directors intended. From colour representation to picture proportion, pictures can express a director’s original intention without any distortion.
Improved efficiency in healthcare
DICOM Simulation Mode
Medical teams can collaborate more efficiently and effectively than ever thanks to Neo QLED 8K’s DICOM* Simulation Mode, which meets 100% of grayscale required by DICOM standard. Plus, it helps to simulate medical images such as X-rays.
- Diagonal Size 65"
- Panel Type VA
- Resolution 7,680 x 4,320
- Pixel Pitch (H x V) 0.21486 (H) x 0.21486 (V) mm
- Brightness (Typical) 500 (HDR 2000)
- Contrast Ratio 1,500:1
- Viewing Angle (H / V) 178 / 178
- Response Time 6.5 ms
- Color Gamut 93% (DCI-P3)
- Glass Haze 2%
- H-Scanning Frequency 15.625 ~ 270 kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 2.376 GHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 24 ~ 120 HZ
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) Mega
- Operation Time Support 16 / 7
- HDMI In 4
- DP In No
- DVI In N/A
- Tuner In N/A
- USB 3
- IR In No
- HDBaseT In N/A
- Audio In No
- Audio Out Optical
- Video Out N/A
- Power Out N/A
- RS232 In Yes
- RS232 Out N/A
- RJ45 In Yes
- RJ45 Out N/A
- WiFi Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax
- 3G Dongle N/A
- Bluetooth ® Yes
- Power Supply AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) N/A
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 407 W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (W x H x D) 1,668.3 x 955.6 x 17.2 mm
- Package Dimension (W x H x D) 1,872 x 1,144 x 196 mm
- Set Weight 32.1 kg
- Package Weight 57.5 kg
- Temperature 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Humidity 20 ~ 80% (operating)
- VESA Mount 400 x 300 mm
- Bezel Width 0.8 (U/L/R), 9.8 (D)
- Frame Material 4 Bezel-less
- Mount No
- Stand Inbox
- Energy Efficiency Class N/A
Certification and Compliance
- EMC Class B
- Safety 60065, 62368-1
Samsung QPA-8K Series DatasheetDownload