Innovation Awards Honoree
All-in-One Display for Effective Collaboration
* All images in this page are for illustrative purposes only.
All-in-One Display for Simple and Quick Video Call
With LG One:Quick Flex’s 43-inch all-in-one display complete with built-in camera, microphones and speakers there’s no need to stress over online meetings and calls and no more inconvenience of connecting to and setting up video conferencing.
Effective Collaboration with Touch and Drawing
Equipped with In-Cell touch technology, the One:Quick Flex turns ideas into reality. With a dedicated touch pen, taking notes and drawing are done easily. Also, their works can be saved as files, and easily shared via mobile phone.
* One touch pen provided.
* Dedicated apps required for annotation and drawing (MS Whiteboard ready)
Easy Transport with a Movable Stand
The One:Quick Flex can be used anywhere indoors where it can be moved by wheels. From a private office to public lounge, it plays various roles according to each need such as video conferencing, design demo, collaboration, etc.
* Stands are sold separately.
* The product needs to be plugged into the appropriate power source to operate.
The One:Quick Flex supports screen rotation when using the dedicated stand, which can be widely used by being turned vertically or horizontally according to the content ratio.
* Stands are sold separately. Screen is rotated manually.
* To use it vertically, users can rotate counter clockwise, and vice versa to switch back to landscape mode.
* Some apps may not support vertical view mode.
The height of the stand can be adjusted to meet the posture or height of the user. (up to 9.5 cm)
* The height is adjusted manually.
Intuitive UX and Excellent Expandability
The touch-based UX of One:Quick Flex is designed to be similar to the mobile touch UX, making it easy to use. Also, the operating system based on Windows makes it easy for the user to install and run programs they want through a huge library of applications and tools.
* Screen images simulated.
* The home dashboard (mid-screen app folder) and the function to add and delete apps on the launcher will be available in the 1Q of 2022.
The user can also perform key functions through voice commands without the need to touch the screen.
* Voice ordering supports English and Korean, and is limited to some specific functions (Power, volume, built-in apps).
A Sleek Design that Blends with the Space
Moving beyond the conventional black color, it is available in stylish beige with a smooth finish and blends effortlessly with the surrounding interior.