LG webOS Standard Signage
* All images in this web page are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
High-Performance with webOS 6.0
webOS 6.0, upgraded in SoC and web engine, is available on SM5J for a smooth execution of several tasks. LG webOS smart signage platform enhances user convenience with intuitive GUI and provides to SI or/and developers simple app development tools such as SDK (Software Development Kit), SCAP, sample applications.
Various Sensor Connection
LG webOS smart signage platform helps to easily provide additional solutions by supporting simple connections with external sensors* such as GPIO, NFC/RFID, temperature sensors, etc., via USB plug-in.
* External sensors need to be purchased separately and tested for compatibility with webOS platform.
Mobile & Web Monitoring
Through the Control Manager, the embedded web monitoring solution, you can control and monitor the status of the SM5J series displays in different locations in real-time. It is available on internet connected devices, allowing you to flexibly and rapidly respond to emergency situations.
* The mobile devices need be connected with the Signage IP address and can control one Signage at a time.
** Control Manager is optimized for Google Chrome 56 version and above.
Compatible with AV Control System
The SM5J series supports Crestron Connected® for high compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve seamless integration and automated control*, boosting business management efficiency.
* Network based control
Real-Time LG ConnectedCare Service
Maintenance is easy and fast with the optional LG ConnectedCare* service, a cloud service solution provided by LG. It remotely manages the status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, supporting the stable operation of clients’ businesses.
* The availability of the ‘LG ConnectedCare’ service differs by region, and it needs to be purchased separately.
LG's Simple Advertisement Helper, Promota
Using LG’s Promota* application, downloadable on a mobile device, you can easily create your own display contents. With Promota, you can add text and images to create an online profile for your business as well as deliver information such as event news, seasonal menus, promotions, and even more while recommending easy-to-use templates relevant to your industry.
* LG Promota is can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play store. (Not available for Europe/CIS Region)
With Beacon and Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE), shop managers can provide coupons and information in real-time.
Content Mirroring among devices is available on a Wi-Fi network.
Wireless Access Point
The SM5J series operates as a virtual router which can be an wireless access point for mobile devices.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Screen Size 32"
- Panel Technology IPS
- Native Resolution 1,920 X 1,080 (FHD)
- Brightness (Typ.) 400 nit
- Contrast Ratio 1,100:1
- Dynamic CR 1,000,000 : 1
- Viewing Angle (H x V) 178 x 178
- Response Time 10ms (G to G)
- Surface Treatment (Haze) 1 %
- Operation Hours (Hours / Days) 24 / 7
- Orientation Portrait / Landscape
- Bezel Color Black
- Bezel Width 13 mm (T / R / L), 18 mm (B)
- Weight (Head) 5.7 Kg
- Weight (Head+Stand) 6.5 Kg
- Monitor Dimension (W x H x D) 729.4 mm × 428.9 mm × 55.5 mm
- Monitor Dimensions with Stand (W × H × D) 729.4 mm × 481 mm × 154.2 mm
- VESA™ Standard Mount Interface 200 x 200 mm
- Key Feature Internal Memory 8 GB, Built-in Wi-Fi, Temperature Sensor, Auto Brightness Sensor, Local Key Operation, webOS 6.0, Embedded CMS (Local Contents Scheduling, Group Manager), USB Plug & Play, Fail Over, Background Image (Booting Logo Image, No Signal Image), Screen Share, Play via URL, Setting Data Cloning, SNMP, ISM (Image Sticking Minimization) Method, Control Manager, Smart Energy Saving, PM Mode, Wake on LAN, Beacon, HDMI-CEC (Compatibility may differ by equipment), SI Sever Setting, webRTC, Pro:Idiom
- Operation Temperature 0 °C to 40 °C
- Operation Humidity 10% to 80%
- Power Supply AC 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
- Power Type Built-In Power
- Typ./Max. 55 W / 75 W
- BTU (British Thermal Unit) 187.67 BTU/Hr (Typ.), 255.911 BTU/Hr (Max.)
- SafetyCB / NRTL
- EMCFCC Class “A” / CE
- SuperSign CMS Yes
- SuperSign Control / Control+ Yes
- SuperSign WB Yes
- SuperSign Media Editor Yes
- LG ConnectedCare Yes
- Promota Yes (Not available for Europe/CIS Region)
- InputHDMI (3, HDCP 2.2), USB 2.0 ( Type A)
- Output Audio Out (Off / Fixed / Variable)
- External Control RS-232C In/Out (Phone-jack Type), RJ45 In (LAN), IR In (Phone-jack Type)
- SpeakerYes (10 W × 2 EA)
- BasicRemote Controller, Power Cord, QSG, HDMI Cable, Phone to RS-232C Gender
- Optional Stand (ST-322T), Wall Bracket (LSW230B), VESA Adapter (AM-B220S)