LG 65UL3J-B 65″ UHD Digital Signage Display
- Brightness(Typ.) : 400 nits
- Resolution : ULTRA HD (3,840 x 2,160)
- webOS-based High Performance
- Built-in Speaker
- Compatible with LG’s One : Quick Share
- Compatible with AV Control Systems
Choose your size
- Delivery in 2-4 working days
- 3 years warranty
LG webOS UHD Signage
LG’s Wireless Screen Sharing Solution, LG One:Quick Share
LG One:Quick Share is a wireless screen sharing solution available through the UL3J series, USB transmission unit, and its app. You can simply share personal PC screen to the display with it’s USB dongle button and embedded Wi-Fi*, and can adjust the basic setting values (volume, picture mode, auto bright, etc.) of the connected display without a remote control. Also, the Office Meeting Mode** helps you to display the agenda, note before the meeting starts.
*Users need to set up Soft AP enabled at Network Menu of the Signage.
**Users can enable Office Meeting Mode at EZ Setting Menu of the Signage.
***LG One:Quick Share needs to be purchased separately.
Remote Monitoring and Control
This web-based monitoring solution is user-friendly and allows the user to be at ease. It enables the user to have full access anywhere at anytime from their mobile phone & PC under network-accessible environment while having access to both current and past data. It allows the user to monitor the unit, make adjustments and control the unit remotely in real time.
Compatible with AV Control Systems
The UL3J series supports Crestron Connected®* for high compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve seamless integration and automated control**, boosting business management efficiency.
*Initial setting from display is required for Crestron Connected® compatibility.
**Network based control.
Easy Menu Setup for Vertical Needs
UL3J series increases users’ convenience by organizing frequently used menus* by industry.
*Pre-set Support Vertical : Corporate / Government / Retail, Meeting room.
Compatible with Video Conference System
For effective visual meeting, the UL3J series supports its compatibility with Cisco System that offers powerful and integrated control* for a smarter video conference.
*Using an HDMI cable connection (HDMI cable is optional).
Wireless Access Point
UL3J series operates as a virtual router which can be an wireless access point for mobile devices.
Superb Picture Quality with Ultra HD Resolution
With the resolution of UHD, it makes the color and details of the contents vivid and realistic. In addition, the wide viewing angle applied with an IPS panel, provides clear contents.
Sophisticated Slim Design
This series is thin in bezel size and thickness*, which saves space and enables easy installation. In addition, it increases the immersive experience from the screen and provides a sophisticated design, improving the décor of the space where the product is installed.
High Performance with LG webOS 6.0
LG webOS 6.0, upgraded in SoC* and web engine, is available on UL3J series for a smooth execution of several tasks. LG webOS smart signage platform enhances user convenience with intuitive GUI.**
*SoC : System On Chip.
**GUI : Graphical User Interface.
Various Sensor Connection
LG webOS smart signage platform helps to easily provide value-added solutions* by supporting simple connections with external sensors** such as GPIO, NFC/RFID, temperature sensors, etc., via USB plug-in.
*e.g. showing specific promotional information according to weather change to store visitors.
**External sensors need to be purchased separately and tested for compatibility with webOS platform.
LG's Simple Advertisement Helper, Promota
Easy Content Distribution & SW Update
UL3J series features embedded Wi-Fi making it easy to distribute content wirelessly and update Firmware under the same network.
Contents will be enriched with sound effects from built-in speakers, without the need for purchasing or installing external speakers.
Real-Time LG ConnectedCare Service
Maintenance is easy and fast with the optional LG ConnectedCare* service, a cloud service solution provided by LG. It remotely manages the status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, supporting the stable operation of clients’ businesses.
- Screen Size 65"
- Panel Technology IPS
- Back Light Type Direct
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Native Resolution 3840 x 2160 (UHD)
- Refresh Rate 60Hz
- Brightness 400 nit (Typ.)
- Contrast Ratio 1,300:1
- Viewing Angle (H x V) 178 x 178
- Color Depth 10-bit(D), 1.07Billon colors
- Response Time 8ms (G to G)
- Surface Treatment (Haze) 3%
- Operation Hours (Hours / Days) 16 / 7
- Portrait / Landscape Yes / Yes
- Input HDMI (3, HDCP 2.2 / 1.4), USB 2.0 Type A (2)
- Output Audio
- External Control RS232C In / Out (4 Pin Phone Jack), RJ45 (LAN) In
- Bezel Color Ashed Blue
Bezel Width Off : 6.8/6.8/6.8/18.4 mm
On : 12.8/12.8/12.8/19.9 mm
- Weight (Head) 21.5 Kg
- Monitor Dimension (W x H x D) 1,454 x 838 x 57.7 mm
- Carton Dimensions(W x H x D) (Box outer size) 1,600 x 970 x 172 mm
- Handle No
- VESA™ Standard Mount Interface 300 x 300
- Operation Temperature 0 °C to 40 °C (Portrait Scene : 0 °C to 35 °C)
- Operation Humidity 10% to 80%
- Power Supply AC 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
- Power Type Built-In Power
- Typ. 130 W
- Max. 187 W
- BTU (British Thermal Unit) 443.578 BTU/Hr(Typ.), 638.071 BTU/Hr(Max.)
- Smart Enegy Saving(70%) 66 W
- DPM 0.5 W
- Power off 0.5 W
- EMCFCC Class “A” / CE
- ErP / Energy Star Yes (OldErP for Jordan) / No
- SuperSign CMSYes
- SuperSign WBYes
- SuperSign Media EditorYes
- SuperSign Control / Control+Yes
- LG ConnectedCareYes
- Promota Yes
- Basic Remote Controller(include battery 2ea), Power Cord, Regulation Book, Phone to D-Sub9 Gender, Cable Holder